With the following manual, we want to inform you about a few important details:
- We are in the middle of nature. Please respect the natural surroundings and do not camp anywhere other than in the designated areas. There are different, clearly defined camping areas: 1 – tents only (without cars) 2 – Camping vans or cars.
- Open fires are only allowed at the designated fire places.
- Cigarette butts are a pain and pollute. Please use the ashtrays provided and get yourself a pocket ashtray at the infopunkt. Please be considerate towards non-smokers, especially indoors.
- Please take all your rubbish with you when you leave the site.
- Nudism yeah, nationalism nay
- Our hosts live on site so please respect their areas.
- Lost and found. If you lose or find anything, please contact the infopunkt.
- The congress offers an open space for creative expression. In order to maintain this vision, we request you not to take any photos or videos.
Catering at the congress
For the first time this year, there will be various, self-organised groups providing catering at the congress. Everyone is welcome to help chopping, cutting, cooking and stirring because it can be a really stirring experience to join the fun of the participatory principle at the Hedonist World Congress. A monetary contribution for these delicacies is naturally expected. Should the contributions be more than enough to cover the costs, they will be passed on to worthy social and political projects.