Dear Friends, the maximum number of registrations for this year’s World Congress has unfortunately already been reached.
The congress is not able to provide more participants with infrastructure or organization. There will be no opportunity to buy a ticket at venue and and no possibility to participate without a registration.
Together we will build the most beautiful kid’s space in the world. Who knows the best soap bubble recipe? Who can do magic tricks or does clowning? Build a pizza oven? Can anyone bring helium, bunting, fancy dress, blankets and pillows? Who has ideas and the desire to do a workshop for children? Create a musical instrument bank? Everything is possible: guided fantasy, movement, cooking, storytelling and crafts. Please bring books, balloons, paints and crayons.
You are welcome to participate in our joyful kid’s clothing exchange! Bring outgrown and cast-off kids clothing for our free box and swap corner with you and adorn your offspring with new apparel.
We are also looking for people who are prepared to do a shift at the kids’ space – taking care, tidying up and helping with the preparation.
The kid’s space looks forward to meeting you, implementing your ideas and a kaleidoscopic time.
Contact the kid’s space at: email@example.com
Please do not contact the kid’s space if you don’t have a ticket. The congress is not able to provide more participants with infrastructure or organization.
The 9th world congress of the Hedonist International will take place from June 6th – June 11th 2019. We are looking forward to your colourful, subversive and adventurous ideas. Your lectures, workshops and inspiring activism will be very welcome!
The World Congress is seeking lectures and workshops dealing with the three themes of the congress: protest, party and activism – and especially:
- Culture Jamming and Media guerrilla lectures and workshops of all kinds.
- International activists who wish to spread information about political struggles in their countries.
- Lectures and workshops about the theory, practice and history of hedonism.
- Lectures and workshops about social struggles in theory and practice.
- Lectures and workshops dealing with exciting scientific and technological topics.
- Contributions aimed at making our world more diverse and combatting discrimination.
- Theoretical and practical ideas on civil disobedience.
- Contributions about right-wing populism and the rising far right politics
- Contributions about the jilets jaunes protests in France
- Contributions about climate protests worldwide
- Contributions concerning Turkey, Hungary, Poland, USA
- Attractions like the glitter bus, peep show or the freak-o-mat – a ski jump simulator or a climbing park.
- Many heat resistant lecturers for the lightening sauna talks (100° C, ten minutes and one infusion).
Call for Participation will ended May 3rd.
World Congress will be around the weekend of June 8/9. Please sign the newsletter to stay tuned.