With the following manual, we want to inform you about a few important details:
- We are in the middle of nature. Please respect the natural surroundings and do not camp anywhere other than in the designated areas.
- Open fires are only allowed at the designated fire places.
- Cigarette butts are a pain and pollute. Please use the ashtrays provided and get yourself a pocket ashtray at the infopunkt. Please be considerate towards non-smokers, especially indoors.
- Please take all your rubbish with you when you leave the site.
- Nudism yeah, nationalism nay
- Our hosts live on site so please respect their areas.
- Lost and found. If you lose or find anything, please contact the infopunkt.
- The congress offers an open space for creative expression. In order to maintain this vision, we request you not to take any photos or videos.
- The congress wants to provide a space where everyone feels welcome and safe. Sexist, racist, homophobic behavior or any other offensive or discriminating actions do not belong here. Creating such a space lies in everyone’s responsibility: Look out for each other, get involved and ask for help. Among others, the kitchen, the infopoint, and the bars can help out and contact professional(?) help. This year again, the congress features the new location ‘Auszeit’. The Auszeit is open at all times and provides a safer space where you can find help and support. The Auszeit is the location where you can find psycare and medic aid. Additionally, the “Sternchenteam” is mobile and can be called by radio.
The congress kitchen this year is again available centrally at the village square, according to the tried and tested concept of the last years. FoodforAction Berlin, FoodConnection Greifswald, Black Wok Dresden and some more cook together for the congress to strengthen the resistance against the G20 in Hamburg. All donation surpluses flow into the support of camp and kitchen structures. The congress kitchen is a participatory project and invites to collective dishwashing and snipping.